Thursday, July 26, 2007

THIS GUY

So just to add a little to my last post, this guy that works with Roman gave us Braves game tickets.....This guy's name is Pete. He is a great friend!!! He made it possible for the great seats to see the Braves, he made it possible for Tanner and Colson to see their 1st ever Braves game!! He is a GREAT guy!!!! And let me tell you what else he did...He also arranged to get our house cleaned right after my surgery. It was absolutly wonderful! A few guys from Roman's work chipped in and I for one day had a cleaning lady! It was great! So this super awesome guy named Pete who made it possible for Braves game tickets and a clean house has a wonderful wife named Dee Dee and I think she is the one who really got the tickets. But anyway just so everyone know that Pete is not just "this guy that works with Roman."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you gave Pete a name! Thanks Pete for being such a good friend to my kids! JUDI

Anonymous said...

Pete might want his anonymity back.-Anonymous