Sunday, June 17, 2007

UPDATE ON TOURNAMENT

Well Anna Kathryn's team lost in the semi-finals to Dodge County. It was a good game, 13-9. It was very HOT today, around 95 degrees! We were kind of glad to see it come to an end, but Anna Kathryn was upset. Tanner and Colson had a great time today. They stayed upstairs in the board room watching "Night at the Museum" while we were all sweating like crazy.

Anyway, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all the father's out there! I would like to say that I think that I have the BEST Dad that a girl could ask for. I am so thankful for my Dad! I love him soooooooo much. And I think that my kids have a great dad too. Behind every great kid is a great dad, and I have 4 GREAT kids. So they must have a super great dad! Roman is a wonderful father, and I am so blessed to have him as my husband, and my kids are blessed to have him for their dad.

No comments: